Solve Printer Error 0x0000011b Windows10 in the case where you try to print from a printer shared over a network. you may see the error “Windows cannot connect to the printer.
This error code may also appear “Operation failed with error 0x0000011B on the network”. If you encounter this problem, here are some of the quick fix you can try.
- Search regedit on the windows Search space
- press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the print sectionHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print
- Right click on Print
- select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Rename the new key RpcAuthnLevelPrivacyEnabled.
- Double click on the new key and set its Value data to 0
- Click OK.
- Restart your machine.
Solve Printer Error 0x0000011b Windows10