Microsoft Office365 the review of the all-new Microsoft 365 that lets you create, share and collaborate all in one place with your favorite apps where everyone gets cloud storage and essential Microsoft 365 apps on the web, free of charge.
Simple and Quick design
You can quickly design anything for you and your family i.e birthday cards, school flyers, budgets, social posts, videos, and more with little or no graphic design experience needed. just Search for anything style, topic, image, or color online and You’ll find professionally designed templates for whatever you need to create and customize it to your likeness.
Store with confidence
Secure your files and memories safely in the cloud with a guarantee of access anywhere with a space of upto 5GB for free and 1 TB+ if you go premium.
Collaboration with ease
Even if they don’t have Microsoft 365 you Seamlessly collaborate and create files with your friends and family through content sharing.
What’s the standout additional Features?
- Tagging: A new way to group and organize your content with custom tags across all types of content. its available for commercial users on the web and Windows.
- Welcome Badging: Allows you to see your Microsoft 365 subscription status and track storage usage in one easy place. Available to consumer users on the web and Windows.
- New types of content creation and templates: Create is your place to quickly start on projects across several Microsoft 365 apps either from blank templates or try recommended templates for quicker inspiration. The Create module is already available to all users on the web, Windows, and mobile, with more template types arriving for consumers next year.
- Feed: Relevant content based on who you work with and what you work on is surfaced through an easy-to-digest interface to simplify your workflow. Available today for commercial users on the web, Windows, and mobile.
- New Apps module: Discover, launch, and pin the tools you use the most across Microsoft 365. Available next month to all users on the web and Windows, and on mobile in the coming months.