Ever tried to load an OS on a PC but it keep skipping the boot sequence? well …you have to change the boot priority from bios since some PC have a very minimal boot wait time so How to Boot In to Bios in Hp Dell and other laptops will come in handy.
Examples of how bios outlays Looks like in different Computers
How to Boot In to Bios in Hp Dell and other laptops Setup Utility
To access the BIOS Setup Utility you use a series of key presses during the boot process before the Operating system can boot-up.
- Turn off the computer and ensure all lights are off.
- Turn on the computer, and then immediately press….
- the F10 key repeatedly for HP until the Startup Menu opens.
- the F2 key repeatedly for Dell until the Startup Menu opens.
- the F2 or (Fn+F2) key repeatedly for Lenovo until the Startup Menu opens.
- While the computer isn’t powered on yet, press and hold the F2 button of the keyboard, and then press the Power button fo Asus
- the F2 key repeatedly for Samsung until the Samsung Logo appears.